This week has been one of ups and downs.
The plusses this week include:
- the fact that for volunteering to take a later flight on an overbooked plan, I got a €300 travel voucher. That brings it up to €600. So SAS has just paid for most if not all of my flight to a vacation destination in Europe or a trip back home.
- The dry cleaners managed to do a terrific job dry cleaning the sofa cushion covers. And all for like $200. Could have been worse. They are great and comfy sofas!:-)
- My landlord will let me stay through September. So a break on the pressure to find an apartment
- The first weeks of my new job are going well. So much to do and learn
The negatives are:
- That my mind hurts. Actually my brain. Like there is alot of pressure on it.
- My body is telling me that I need to relax, but I don't know how. I have so much to do and I don't want to disappoint. I keep telling myself the 80 hour weeks will get better soon.
- The stress-induced nosebleeds have started to return. But that only happens when the stress is at a severe level. Nothing else that I can notice physiologically about me changes (not a higher heart rate of anything).