As stole from talktooloose
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I think we need to revoke your medical license
2. Do you trust all of your friends?
I trust all of my friends. The friends of others remains to be seen, but recent experiences hasn't helped much.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Yes, and I kinda already have.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Everything does happen for a reason, but everything is a matter of action and reaction.
5. Can you make a pound/dollar in change right now?
No, because I live in Sweden and I don't even have any Swedish coins on me at the moment.
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
None of them actually. They are all really smart and intelligent, but not doctor-types.
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
8. How many cars are on your drive?
I don't have a drive. I live in an apartment and there are dozens of cars on the street, most being ticketed at this moment because they violate street cleaning hours.
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Yes many people do. Greg keeps on popping into my mind because he was my best friend for many many years.
10. Whats your favourite scar?
The scar on my ankle. I was biking through Southern France when my shoe laces became undone and wrapped around the pedal. My and my bike skidded up a field of wheat.
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
14 November. From Copenhagen back to Stockholm.
12. What did the last text message you sent say and who to?
I sent it to Johan. The details I can write here but the message was clear.
13. What features do you find most attractive in your preferred sex?
I love eyes, a lot of hair, hip divets, and so on. If I went on, I'd be required to ask for ID.
14. Fill in the blank. I love:
Taking chances and reasonable risks. You learn something new everytime.
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Bringing closure to an unfortunate situation in which someone stole from Alex and me.
16. Do you ever disobey your parents?
Not really. I was probably the best-behaved sibling. I am not sure what that says though. I probably caused them some consternation.
17. How many kids do you want to have?
Kids aren't up for discussion right now. I think I could have one about 10 years from now.
18. Would you make a good parent?
I think I would make a good parent.
19. Where was your default icon taken?
From a picture that Markus took of me.
20. Whats your middle name?
21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
Will I ever get to the truth of whole stole from Alex and me.
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
As someone else said, I am not big on regrets. If I go back and change the past, then it would change whom I am today.
23. Who was or will be the maid of honour/ best man at your wedding?
Wedding is very far away. I don't have to think about that right now.
24. What are you wearing right now?
Just a pair of underwear. I decided to fill out this questionnaire while checking my Facebook after waking up.
25. Righty or Lefty?
26. Best place to eat?
Relais du Venice, a lovely little entrecote restaurant in Paris.
27. Favourite jeans?
A pair of Blå Guld jeans that Alex made me buy on a whim. I will love them for a long time to come.
28. Favourite animal?
I am a cat person
29. Favourite juice?
Fresh-squeezed orange juice.
30. Have you had the chicken pox?
31. Have you had a sore throat?
Has anyone ever not have a sore throat?
32. Ever had a bar fight?
Not yet, but check back on Sunday. ;) No, I never have or will (I hope).
33. Who knows you the best?
There are actually 3 people to be honest. Roxanne (sister), Steve (best friend), and Markus (best friend). Alex is still in the learning phase :)
34. Shoe size?
12 US or 45/46 in Europe depending on the shoe.
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Glasses, on occasion.
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Yes, with cats, and I always lose. It's like having a no-blinking staring contest with a goldfish.
37. Been to Mexico?
38. Did you buy something today?
39. Did you get sick today?
40. Do you miss someone today?
Steve. It's special to have a friend thousands of miles of way whom understands what I say without the need to say anything. Most people could only be so lucky.
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
No. Which is good for a change.
42. When is the last time you had a massage?
Last week. Alex had to give me a massage to relieve tension in my back.
43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Heh heh. You know who you are :)
44. Last person to see you cry?
I rarely cry. I think it was Alex though.
45. Who made you cry?
I make myself cry. I usually give no one that power to make my cry.
46. What was the last TV show you watched?
That 70s Show
47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Nothing specific. Go out, maybe meet up with a friend, but it has been a lot of partying the last 2 weeks. Fairytale is over on Monday :-(
48. Who do you think will repost this?
I am not sure. 50 questions is a lot to ask of someone.
49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
We (Alex and me) had dinner at Markus' place. He made the best spaghetti bolognese ever. I hate him for it :-) But now I know some new tips to make mine the best in Sweden! Mwu ha ha ha ha!
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
It is not possible to answer. The question would not be asked. We've not even been together for a year officially. Write this question again in 10 years and we'll see what happens.